Saturday 30 June 2012
- Don't copy some other person's makeup, switch it up! Be yourself! Do what you want!
- Know your style and work it! Show off your inner beauty with your eye makeup!
- Don't apply harsh colors to cheeks especially if you have larger pores, this will help with the invisibility of your pores. If you don't have visible pores still use this tip because it will look fake and you will get the stripe that is mentioned a few tips down.
- Focus on one part, or two at most, of your face. Don't use a bold hue of lipstick with stand-out eyeliner and a bright shade of blush. Instead, zero in on the eyes and lips, or blush/skin. Keep it simple; don't over-do your makeup applications.
- Quality is always better than quantity. If you have $50 for your entire face, don't get 10 cheap things, get 4 good-quality things ($25 foundation, $10 mascara, $10 for blush, and then a $5 lip-gloss).
- When you apply eyeshadow, it's common for specks of color to fall onto your face. This is a pain to get rid of after you've already perfected your foundation. If this happens frequently, apply your eyeshadow first, clean up the mess and then apply foundation. Alternatively, if there are only a few specks, you can just very carefully pick them up off your skin with tweezers.
- Eyeshadow sometimes falls onto your eyelashes and on oily skin, and it can smudge underneath your eye. To avoid this, use a make-up wipe or a cotton bud with a little make-up remover on it, and gently sweep it over your eyelashes from root to tip to pick up any leftover eyeshadow.
- To prolong your eyeshadow staying power use an eyeshadow base. Or you can use a good vitamin E cream (this also moisturizes your skin).
- Try to buy non-comedogenic makeup (it won't clog your pores). Read the packaging for more information.
- Make sure all of these colors go with your skin, eyes, and hair colors.
- For the best results, apply your makeup with good, natural lighting.
- Make sure that your lips do not look chapped or cracked before you put on lipstick. If your lips are chapped, lightly brush off the dead skin cells with a toothbrush or towel. Next, apply chapstick with an SPF of 15 so your lips will look great all day. This way you have a nice, smooth, clean canvas to work with.
- Keep in mind the difference between day makeup, night makeup, and special occasions. Day makeup is light and tinted with neutral colors. Night makeup is more strongly tinted but never very heavy or caked on - use stronger colors. Special occasions take special items like false eyelashes, liquid liners, and highlighting under the eyes - look at the magazines around awards season.
- When choosing eye makeup, take the occasion into consideration. For everyday makeup, just use a pencil. Black or dark brown will do. Liquid eyeliners are best for special occasions. Your eyeliner should be more natural looking for day makeup, and can be a bit heavier for evening looks. If you want a more dramatic look, dot the eyeliner under the lash line, then use the angle brush to blend. Your mascara will bring the eyes out more.
- Always apply a foundation that contains at least an SPF of 15. If your foundation does not contain sunscreen, apply a separate sunscreen before starting your makeup routine. Wearing sunscreen will keep your skin looking healthy and decrease the likelihood of wrinkles. Look for something that is oil-free to reduce the chance of getting acne. It will also smell less strong. Your make-up might also turn a different (darker) color that will not blend with your skin tone as well.
- Take as much time as you need. It allows you to figure out what looks best on your face. If you try to rush, you might do some damage to your skin by dragging.
- If your skin doesn't look smooth, put foundation on before the other makeup, making it look smooth.
- If you are an active person who needs to wear makeup to the gym, make it waterproof.
- Have waterproof makeup remover available, and make it part of your daily routine to clean any and all make up before going to bed.
- Sometimes they have free makeovers scheduled at the mall on a walk-in basis. It's fun, and you learn a lot about your skin without spending a ton of money.
- The amount and type of makeup that you wear is completely up to you. You know your face better than anyone - take the time to experiment. Makeup is, quite literally, the art of painting faces. Experimenting allows you to find what works best for you.
- Try using tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. It looks more natural and it's much easier to match to your skin tone.
- If your lashes don't stay curled well, or you need to keep them curled for a long period of time, try blow drying your eyelash curler before using it. Just make sure it isn't too hot. It's like a hot roller for your eyelashes and keeps them curled even when you have a lot of heavy mascara on.
- It's best to start light and add more as you need it.
- Wearing lighter colors makes it easier to avoid over-application.
- Younger people should go for a sheer coverage unless you have serious blemishes that need coverage.
- If you don't have eye makeup remover, you can use baby shampoo, that way if it gets in your eyes it won't sting.
- Petroleum jelly takes off eye makeup really well. Put it over the eyeshadow and over any eye makeup, and get a towel to wipe it off.
- Make sure you use makeup and mascara remover before going to sleep. You can use cotton balls, or makeup remover pads. You can usually find makeup remover at your local grocery store and drug store. Taking off your makeup before going to sleep is very important, it's bad for your skin if you don't remove it before going to sleep. Make sure you wash your face after too, it gets off the rest of the foundation and powder. Baby wipes work well, too. Another way is to apply olive oil (or any other kind of oil) to your entire face, rubbing it to make sure that all the makeup is covered. Then, wipe it off and rinse. It will take the makeup off and help your skin too.
- If applying both lip color and eye makeup, emphasize one, or the other, never both.
- All makeup is different so make sure you get the closest color to your natural skin tone.If you want your makeup to stand out wear really colorful eye shadow in combination with red lipstick. If you want to cover up pimples, only go with liquid spot remover then put brown blush over it. This makes it look more natural.
- Lipstick and lip gloss are very different - keep this in mind when you apply them. Lipstick adds color to your lips while lip gloss just makes your lips shiny and sometimes sparkly.
Friday 29 June 2012
GET SOFT SMOOTH SKIN IN HOME,Skin is the mirror of inner beauty. Every one either male or female wants glowing skin with an attractive look, but if the skin gets dry, itchy and rough it is very irritable not only for looking but disturb us mentally due to its painful effects. Usually skin gets dry in winter climate due to harsh wind, low moisturizing effects. Some times it get dry due to our working or living climate is crucial such as desert place or near furnace air. sometimes it get dry due to some hormonal unbalancing or by the use of medicines.
In all these cases it creates problem and we mostly find the solutions to moisturize it after every few hours. But its not the real solution How much moisturizer we can apply on it to keep it soft and smooth .
In order to make the skin like baby we can take following cautions before treating it in home:
1. First thing which is most essential is to keep your body hydrated, for this drink plenty of water in form of milk, juices, tea..
2. Apply the moisturizer when it is damp, not to rub it vigorously while applying something.
3. Exfoliate it properly so that dry cells of skin are removed as they build..
4. Use proper face wash which will not unbalance the PH of skin .,because mostly the improper use of soap cause dry rough skin..
5. Excessive use of such food stuffs which cause decrease in lipid layer of skin also create this problem if this is the case then use fruits and juices ,water more then normal.
HOW TO MAKE IT SOFT AND SMOOTH;
1. Apply half tbs of vitmin E oil. in 2-3 drops of lime juice in half tbs of glycerin.
2. Make a mixture of warm olive oil half tbs ,2- drops of glycerine ,half tbs of lime juice.
3. Simple milk before boiling give good results when applied on damp skin 2-3 times.
4. In milk cream add few drops of lime juice ,apply after every face wash.
5. Mixture of rose water, glycerine and lemon juice in equal quantities when applied before going to bed and leave it till morning shows miraculous results.
6. Make a paste of papaya, banana, avocado in equal quantities and apply for fifteen minutes and wash it..
7. Egg yolk with milk powder and honey paste when applied for 10-15 minutes make the skin soft.
8. Cucumber mask also shows good results.
9. Almond mask made by crunching and adding in it lime juice gives soft smooth skin
10. Apply yogurt before face wash for 5 min and then use mild soap to remove it and to avoid dryness skin..
11. Make up should be removed soon because it make the skin dry and lifeless.